Last month I traveled around the BC Interior as a guest blogger for my friend Rebecca who couldn’t attend due to prior commitments. Tough break for her…awesome break for me!
Why am I mentioning this? Well, the folks at the Thompson Okaganan Tourism Association (TOTA) have given me (well, technically Rebecca, who is running the contest on her site) a prize pack of goodies including:
- One nights’ accommodation for two at Accent Inns
- A ‘Red and White Vinotherapy’ spa lotion and 20 “Spa Dollars” from Beyond Wrapture Spa in Kelowna
- On night’s accomodation for two at the Best Western in Kelowna
- An Okanagan wine cheese plate made from recycled VQA Wine bottles
- One bottle of Okanagan-Similkameen wine from the Okanagan Wine Festivals Society
- Complementary upgrade to one bedroom executive suite for two people and a $25 Chop gift certificate from the Sandman Group Kelowna & Chop Restaurant
- One body butter cream sample from Smudge
- $10 coupon towards a wine purchase at the wine shop and a tasting and tour gift certificate from Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- A copy of the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association 2010 Vacation Guide
- One nights’ accommodation in a complementary suite and a $50 credit at the wine bar from Watermark Beach Resort
- A copy of Wineries Refined Magazine, Fall/Winter 2010
You can enter to win all of the above by simply filling out the form below:
Contest closes on Friday, December 10, 2010 with a random winner drawn from all entries will win the prize pack. Good luck!
Update: Congratulations to Shannon A. who won the prize pack!
Check out the rest of my tour photos on Flickr which included stops in Kelowna, Vernon, Chase and Kamloops BC.